Friday, September 11, 2009

Call to Glory

I've been watching The Uprising for the past few days and finally found out who sings the opening and closing songs on each episode. Thought I would share. I know it won't meet every one's fancy but it IS for everyone. They are spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ through music. The Gospel is for everyone.

I like how everyone on this show has such a strong testimony that so many people today can relate to. They are real. their experiences are real. And they are not ashamed to admit what they went through without Christ in their lives and then testify to what God has done in their lives since accepting Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour. Hearing each persons testimonies on this show really makes me believe that He really did 'save' them from eternal damnation.

Everyone these days seems to be trying to satisfy their emptiness with things that are of the world (violence, drugs, sex, suicide, alcohol money, fame), when in actuality God is the only thing in this universe that will fill that whole in your heart for eternity and get rid of any doubt and fear in your life.

Jesus says, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." -John 14:6

He is the Way to God. The Truth in any argument and uncertainty. And the Life. The Life that you cannot find by seeking it within the world. Abundant Life. Eternal Life. He will give you Peace, Joy and Happiness like you have never known.

I hope you like it.


-Shannon

Check em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment