Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 Hours At Pleasant Valley Skate Park

10 HOURS! My pasty arms are so red one one side I could use them to stop traffic! My entire body hurts. Took a couple of nasty spills, took out two kids (or was it the same kid twice), re-learned the no footers and the rawk-stars, the x-ups and the whips. Taught Jesse how to do no-footers and that encouraged him to try supermans. That and a little camera courage. Hopefully we get to see those pics.

It felt good being back on the P bike at the park. I can't wait to get that lip built up tomorrow. I may have found a good person to visit the Ish more frequently to keep the trail in tip top shape. We'll see. That would be awesome to have someone that lives close to keep an eye on the trail.

10 Hours..........O_O

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment